Human Resource work can be rewarding and satisfying. Those with a CHRP designation have a proven ability to provide value to their employers. But what do you do when a particularly challenging HR issue arises in your organization? You could tie up your own time and resources investigating workplace complaints, but that can be difficult when you’re juggling an already full schedule of HR matters.
There are times when it’s best to call in outside professionals to provide a neutral and objective perspective.
Employees are a company’s most valuable resource. They deserve the respect and professionalism the LMAR Group provide. We respect an employee’s privacy; we know their rights and respect them. We want employees to feel they have been heard and treated fairly. One of the best compliments we can receive comes when an employee says 'thank you for being so easy to talk to'.
At LMAR Group, we have mastered the art of interviewing. We’re good at establishing fact over fiction. It’s about coming in with an attitude of respect for the person being interviewed. It’s about listening. Success comes from experience. After decades of doing all manner of interviews, we’ve picked up a lot of insights into the human psyche. We know that workplace issues impact co-workers and family as well as morale and productivity leading to lost hours and in some cases employees leaving; what may appear to be a minor issue can expand into major issues, and at times legal challenges, if not dealt with properly and professionally. At LMAR Group we know what questions to ask and how to ask them. We know about statement analysis and asking questions designed to elicit responses which provide indicators of reliability. It’s what we do.
Why use the LMAR Group?
- We are unbiased; hidden or perceived bias can impact the outcome of any workplace investigation. We mitigate bias from occurring.
- Our involvement allows those on each side of an issue to know their perspectives will be heard
- We are strictly confidential
- We have real life senior management and executive level experience in today’s workplace.
- We are current with employment law
- We are dedicated to the task at hand; we have the luxury of focusing on an issue
- We have experience dealing with the most complicated HR issues at the employee level, management level or at the Program level
- Involving LMAR Group sends a message to your employees that you take their concerns seriously
- We save you time and energy and you will find us cost effective
- You receive a clear, professionally-written report (in electronic or paper copy, or both!) so that you, the HR professional, can make an informed decision
The LMAR Group take on the work so you don’t have to. We don’t provide case studies for the HR side. This is to prevent any possibility of identifying people or situations involving our valued clients.