At the end of the day we want those individuals to appreciate our presence as a means of ensuring due diligence. We have had more than one insured thank us for the way we treated them during the process. While we identify fraudulent claims, we also like to identify legitimate claims and allow the process to move forward in an expedited manner.
Why call the LMAR Group?
- We have a proven track record; last year we saved one insurer over $3 Million in payouts through withdrawals and supported denials.
- We gather information and facts; we don’t manipulate or coerce people
- We are as satisfied to support a valid claim as we are to uncover proof of malfeasance; we want you to be secure in the knowledge that the claims you pay out are legitimate!
- We use the most current technology through established contacts with forensic engineers, locksmiths, crash analysts and modern laboratories (of course, we ask your permission first before incurring additional costs…)
- We apply Criminal Code standards to the collection of evidence
- We were among the first to use DNA technology to assist in determining the validity of claims
- We work closely with IBC, SIU units, auto theft units and police services as feasible
- Our investigators not only have the related experience but they also have access to courses and upgrading so we remain current with trends and technology
- We are members of the Canadian Association of Special Investigation Units (CASIU) as well as the International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) and the Central Canadian Auto Theft Association (CCATA).
At the LMAR Group, we pride ourselves on perfecting the art of interviewing. We’ve spent thousands of hours interviewing victims, witnesses and suspects. We’re good at it. With over a century worth of experience in this area, we’ve learned how to talk to people from all walks of life. It shows in our results.
In everything we do, we have one goal in mind: to get to the truth.
Please see our case studies for examples of insurance matters we have experienced.